Semester 2 Classes
Thank you for joining us in our Semester 1/June holiday competition enrichment programmes.
We certainly hope you had an enriching holiday this June and feeling refreshed and recharged for the next semester ahead.
In Semester 2, there are more opportunites for students to hone their
problem solving skills by participating in the various math olympiad/competitions.
To further sharpen your skills we will have the following programmes
- Pri 3 Competition Maths (Modules 3) starting Monday, 25 June from 5pm-6.30pm
- Pri 3 Competition Maths (Module 4) starting 30 June, from 3pm-4.30pm
- Pri 4 Competition Maths (Modules 4 to 6), starting 30 June, Saturday from 11am - 1pm
- Pri 5 Competition Maths (Modules 4 to 6, working towards SMOPS2019). There are 2 different timing, pls choose one class only. A) Friday, 29 June 2018, 5.30pm-7.30pm OR B) 30 June 2018, Saturday, 9am-11am
- PSLE Challenging Maths: Sharpen Your skills towards PSLE Maths 2018, starts 1st July from 4pm-6pm
- SMO-Junior Module 2 : Suitable for students who would like to continue to sharpen their mathematical problem solving skills after the SMO- Junior Compeition in semester 1. Topics that will be covered include Geometry and Combinatorics. Starts :30 June, Saturday, 11am-1pm
- SMO-Senior Bridging topics towards SMO-Senior Module 1, starts 1 July, every Sunday from 12nn-2pm: Suitable for advanced learners who have completed both SMO-Jr Modules 1+2+ SMO Senior Bridging course or who would like to accelerate their learning for SMO-Senior in 2019.
- SMO-Senior Module 1: Suitable for students who have completed the entire course on SMO-Junior (Modules 1 &2) and SMO Senior Bridging Course and would like to learn some advance topics leading to the SMO Senior module 2 in Jan 2019. This class begins from 1st July 2018 (Sunday), 12nn-2pm
**Special Competition Training Classes**
- ACS- Mathlympics Intensive Revision
- Starts: 2 July+9 July+16 July +23July & 30 July , every Monday for 5 weeks.
- Time: 4.30-6.30pm
- Dates: 4July+9 July+16 July+23 July & 30 July 2018 (Wed)
- Topics Covered: Algebraic manipulation & application of algebra, Arithmetic & word problems involving whole numbers & decimals, Fractions & percentage, Number Properties, Divisibility, Number Patterns ,Combinatorics & Logic , Geometry & Measurement.
- NMOS Special Round Training - Suitable for students who have been invited for the NMOS Special Round Competition.
- Dates: 15July (Sun) +22 July (Sun) & 23 July (Mon)-5pm-8pm
To view the complete schedule the classes and enjoy our early-bird savings click this link ==> http://www.mathsoasis.com/2018/Sem2Y2018EBF.pdf
To register for our classes online and lock in your early-bird fees please click here to register ==> https://goo.gl/forms/XFX2BXL0cNWiOZO03